Saturday 16 February 2013

When it pours it rains


Septic, added hectic, emphatic
Arousing pouncing, poncing, bouncing
Spin it in it, clean and grin at
A skinny stranger, pantless
And panting while I dance less
Groaning grunting
I’m STD-clean free, freak.
I’m all the days, I’m all the week.
I’m all the nerds, I’m all the geeks.
I am the world, the price no equal.
Six pence sent and sin in prequel;
To all disdain and daily rain
To love our life and life as pain.
I live so clean that sirens ring
And phone calls singing to song they bring
an upward flight, in stairs and stares.
In life and love and love that bares.
Who cares. Not really.
I’m all so silly.
I’m life. I’m love. I head to heaven above.
I swim to depths below
In scuba gear and walk with whales
I set high my pirate sales and fly the jet
where winds whince in gales.
Where sky kindly sound arise
And to my deep and kind surprise
I lick the weather between her legs
And high above to gods I praise.
I ask for rain and it pours
I ask for more I get more.
I ask for gold and in coins I swim.
I ask for everything; I ask for everything
And everything and everything.
I type on my keyboard like drumming a piano.
I dance on the keys and the sound grows.
It howls and I follow
Every step
Every step.
I love you, Life. I love you.
I ask you mind, forgive me
and I’ll do everything I can
to keep you swimming.
To keep you swimming.
To keep you swimming.



No comments:

Post a Comment