Friday 25 May 2018

Beta Test Battle Rap

Polished
Like an Eastern European
You’re opening 
Night, not
Admonished.

Godless.
I’m strong enough 
Without it
I don’t need your strength lie
I’m human. Got it?
Like robot 
But, floral
Can’t touch me 
I’m coral.
Symphonies, Goro
Kombatting
With frequencies 
Lifeless: immortal.
I’m diamond 
You coal. 
Share ciphers 
With Cole
With Kanye
Got soul?
Got dough?
Get low.

Raised on myth
I’m a grown ass man 
Braised y’alls briss
I don’t need your clan
Army of one:
Armed forceps 
Flexed biceps 
Triceratop triceps 
I’m burdened
Not flightless.

Rap hip hop
No accents
I wore so many masks 
I’m askin’
Who was I 
That one time
Those Eras soaked 
In social coats.
Paint brought me
Now I’m not me 
Much better
Much,
Much better.
Something else all together 
Can’t phrase me
Won’t phase me 
Craze glaze me
Never lazy
Never shy
Don’t ask why
Link Navi 
Like LISTEN!
Try forces 
Game canons.
Bomb dropping 
On Gannon’s 
Front porches.
I’m like the USA 
in foreign lands:
No apparent way
Your a gay 
From Uruguay 
I’m CIA 
So get AIDS.
when you get laid.

Can we rap about something nicer?
Like chicken DNA splicer
Modified ironics
Blast class iconic.
Shiny cars 
And superstars
And white picket fences
In green yards.
My pesticides 
leave Insects defenceless
I’m apocalypse 
I x-men
Sarah Connor 
On the fence, men
When I’m flexin
Lexicons
the next in
To heaven  
Achieved while I’m living 
Unlocked and then maxed out
Game genie.
Shout out.
I’m Mad Max meets Lifestyles 
Sega con 
I’m megatron.
Move weight 
Like a megaton
With Fat Albert
And Oprah
Whip dick out
Soak ya.
I am god
Not closer
All truth 
No falser.
You sting like 
An ulcer
I sting like 
The Po-lease
Oh, puh-lease 
I smoke leaves 
You rake.
I’m so real
You fake.
I smoke blunts 
I bake 

You Martha Stewart-ass cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment