Thursday 12 September 2013

Bright. Flashing. Lights.


Super bright, super bright flashing lights

I’m soaked in lights
on the street at night
I’ve got a whole gang a paprazzi
trying to light my life
Cause I’m the light of life
Yeah I’m the light it’s right
Brighter than the sun
when I get so up high in heights
And I’m so polite
Because they need my shine
Like they camera flashes
Attracted to my ass; collar white
Dressed all in white
I’m the sun tonight
Fresh to death, right?
headed into white light

Super bright Super bright flashing lights

They need another cover story
And I’m the local hood glory
Looking so fresh young its fuck’n statutory
I’m looking so yum it’s delectable
Like I’m edible
Feeling incredible.
Drinkin’ Red Bull
And the lights keep coming
Cuz the nights keep comin’
and we keep on stuntin’
And we keep on grinding
So we keep on shining
So the cameras keep finding
ways to capture our perfect timin’
eatin’ candy: pop rocks, see?
They all over me: sticky stuff
Pap-rawtz-zee

Super bright, super bright flashing lights


No comments:

Post a Comment