Wednesday 10 April 2013

Love Poem

I said yes again to love.
It didn't turn out; the first, no.
But, I will always say yes again
to love.
Oh, those chemicals in my brain
affecting my judgement
and turning my sentiment
to metaphysical, not psychological;
No, paranormal.
Yes. Yes. Yes. I say it again: yes.
I say to you, love.
As I will always say to you:
I love you, love.
You make my life worth living.
And love, when you leave me
and I feel that unbearable pain
in my chest, in my mind:
Something like insanity!
Oh, love, never leave me again.
I will always be naive for you, love.
I will always lie to tell you the truth,
love.
This is what is real, love:
You, me, and our boundless curiosity;
Our simple measures,
Our us. Always us.
Never leave my side, love.
Never; not my whole life, love.
Stay and keep my heart company.
Tell me we can make it
through anything
and still be in love
as the time we first kissed.
I love you, love. I've missed you so.
I feel your glow warming me
and my chest where you last left
a desolate concrete corner
empty and dark
with no blanket for warmth.
I forgive you, love!
I forgive! I forget it all
and fall into you warm arms
and kiss the small of your back
(that light hair on my lips)
Your warm, smooth skin.
Oh, love!
We're at it again!
I love you! I love you again!
Oh, how I love you so, love!
Every night and day we spend;
All of our time... never wasted.
I'm 28 forever, caught in this year:
the year of true love.
The year true love lasts forever!!
Oh, God of Ecstasy!
Oh, God of Mercy!
Oh, Shadow of Doubt!
Amour! Amour! Amour!

No comments:

Post a Comment