Monday 11 March 2013

Future Present Song


My mansion is colossal
Yards tended by apostles
I created a circus for me

Granted I’m wealthy
Cash come big and stealthy
Shiny toy cars I see

I’m God’s gift to women
Somewhere I am grinnin’
I ship millions overseas (yeah)

And I’m rich and comfy
Newspapers call me grumpy
I own my own factory

The pain that I was living
And all my misgivings
And no reason to leave

My wife, she’s no Christian
My life shimmer glisten
The trips that I take, I’m free.

Can you call me satan
For the money I am makin’
I never gave no body no greif, yeah.

On TV they applaud me
For what I made in copy
They came and brought me relief.

Friends, they are plenty
From money I am lending
Paid cash for my home, no lease

I’m sticking to my morals
No orgy or free for alls
I’m climbing, I’m climbing to be

No comments:

Post a Comment